Civil Right Law
Civil-Right Law is certainly and indubitably the most important and magnificent branch of the law in India. The Civil-Right law in India comprises of the laws formed and followed at federal and state levels, and rulings by courts of law made from time to time in the country. As You Know Nasiruddin Khan & Associates is Legal Firm in Jaipur, India and we are Associated with Top Civil-Right Lawyers in Jaipur, India. Our Civil Lawyers in Jaipur Are In the industry from last 19 years. Our Civil Lawyer handled Various Civil Cases Like:-
Real Estate Issues:-
- Partition of movable / immovable properties.
- Declaration of Ownership of Property.
- Suit against Ancestral Property / Joint Hindu Property / Parental Property / Joint-Ownership Property.
Why should you choose us?
Whether you’ve been struggling to resolve a conflict with your family members or with any third party, we are always ready to help you. By taking notice of your side of the story, we, the dominant civil lawyer in Jaipur, help you to give justice as soon as possible.
A civil lawyer (also known as the litigator) handles the cases related to these 4 categories, which are known 4 type of civil laws,
- Contracts or deals
- Family dispute
Here are the reasons to hire a civil lawyer.
- The law is not a simple thing; you need an expert of law, to resolve your turmoil.
- You have higher chances of being on the losing side if you don’t have a good civil lawyer by your side.
- More security and less expense with the help of the civil lawyer during the whole process.
Here are some services which you get directly by a civil lawyer;
- He or she is motivated by all costs in prevention of crime.
- Providing the clients total stress free experience in the courtroom.
- Inaugurating and giving in documents of property, income, sales etc.
- Through a lawyer you will be updated by the latest changes in the laws etc.
- Help in the negotiations and resolving the disputes with the third party.
- Attain justice and responsibility.
- Here are the necessary steps;
- Hire a good civil lawyer.
- File a case in the court
- Gather all the information necessary related to case, e.g. exact damage done to property etc.
- Trial or appearance in the court of both parties
- Verdict or decision given by the judge
- Appeal and it is done when any of the party is not satisfied by the decision, the party can appeal in the higher court.
It may take up to 3 years maximum in resolving a civil case after presenting in the court. But with the help of a good civil lawyer who has experience in dealing with similar cases and knows the legal system thoroughly, your case will be resolved in 6 months’ time too.